(If you want to see all the pics from the day: http://www.shwup.com/album/bretts_birthday)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Brett's Birthday
Yesterday we celebrated Brett's birthday. We had such a great day! Coop helped me make Cubs cupckes, then we went to the park. Cooper loved the swings! After that we headed home to make dinner. I sent Brett a lobster gram, so we had live lobsters in the house. Cooper wasn't sure what to make of those strange looking animals. I think he's going to be a vegetarian because after we put the lobsters in the boiling water, he started crying! Finally, we had birthday cake and headed off to bed. Cooper got Brett matching pjs for his birthday. Don't they look cute???
(If you want to see all the pics from the day: http://www.shwup.com/album/bretts_birthday)

(If you want to see all the pics from the day: http://www.shwup.com/album/bretts_birthday)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing looking cupcakes! I miss your baking!!!!
Happy Birthday Brett!
awww! i love the matching clothes!
lol
Love u guys!!
-Christina AKA Auntie Christina=)
Post a Comment